Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekly Geeks, a Challenge

In our book club, we are all geeked out and proud of it. I'm discovering that the blog world is full of geek pride.

Last week I posted about book reading challenges. This week I found a book blogging challenge, called the Weekly Geeks. It is a blog reading challenge for book and reading bloggers.

The challenge is kind of complicated but it works like this.

1. The Weekly Geek theme is posted.
2. Sometime in the following week, you post about your progress in your blog.
3. Leave a link to your post in the Weekly Geek theme comments.
4. Other readers of the Weekly Geek theme are encouraged to come view your blog.

So I'm going to try doing this challenge on behalf of First the Food. I am interested to see if our blog appeals to other blog readers. I also wonder if other people blog their book clubs the way we do.

1 comment:

Maree said...

I'm out there on my own blogging; I've never belonged to a book club. I have to say, your blog appeals because it combines two of my favourite things: food and books. (I'm an eater rather than a cooker, though.)