Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best of 2008 lists

I came across this neat music and literature blog today called Largehearted Boy. He has tons of cool stuff to explore on his blog but one especially nice feature is his compilation of all those year-end "best of books" lists. You can see his list for 2008 so far here.

From his blog, I saw a link to USA Today's list of best-selling books for the last 15 years. The books on this list aren't too surprising (hint: we muggles love our diet books!) but I still find these types of lists fascinating.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Still laughing about your hint. He he.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to the USA today bestsellers list for the last fifteen years. I am hoping you don't mind but I am going to utilize this for a post to the 24/8 Book Club.

Glad to know about your group that was featured on LitLovers. Your group is amazing and the longevity might get you all included in a future USA list.