Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lit Lovers!

Lit Lovers is a website designed for book clubs. It has a really cute design and has suggestions for book selections (many of which we have read!), recipe ideas (including Indian and British food that might be appropriate for our next meeting - no Russian meals or spiced popcorn though), discussion guides, and mini-courses on literature appreciation. I think I'm going to visit again. I'll post a permanent link on the bottom left side of our blog.

Oh! And Lit Lovers has a featured book club section. I have written to the developer to see if we can be a featured book club at some point. Since we have our own blog and all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Liz. Love your blog--and, yes, I'd love to feature your club on LitLovers! It would be an honor. Let me know where I can send the quetionnaire.--Happy reading, Molly Lundquist. molly@litlovers.com