Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who's Endorsing Who?

It seems like there's a lot of political interest in our group so I thought these two websites might be interesting to everyone. Today I saw David Price on tv and I thought, "I wonder who he's endorsing for President." A Google search led me to TheHill.com's Endorsements 2008 page, which lists presidential candidates and the Congressmen and Congresswomen that have publicly backed them. In case you were interested, Price has endorsed Edwards. However, the way the primaries are going, I think Price and myself are going to be looking for another candidate pretty soon.

Newsmeat was the other, more fun website I found. You can search by contributor or candidate to see who's contributing to who. I enjoyed the Hall of Fame feature where you can see who the celebrities support. Some tidbits: John Grisham for Clinton, Sean Penn for Edwards, Mark Ruffalo for Gravel.

1 comment:

Harper said...

Ruffalo for Gravel, figures!