Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sonya's Top 10 Book Club Picks

Okay, so I'm really feeling like a newbie now as I haven't read a lot of the books on the tops of others' lists. I'm including here a couple of my favorite books because the club has read them, even though I wasn't a member at the time. I'm listing the ones that have made the biggest impression on me, even though I don't think I could attempt Shantaram again.


  1. The Handmaid's Tale

  2. The Poisonwood Bible (didn't read with bookclub)

  3. The Red Tent (didn't read with bookclub)

  4. Jane Eyre

  5. Atonement

  6. The Feminine Mistake

  7. Shantaram

  8. A Thousand Splendid Suns

  9. Daughter of Fortune

  10. Little Children

1 comment:

Liz said...

I regret not finishing Shantaram because I'm sure I'll never pick it up again either, and what I read was very memorable.