Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dress Shopping

OK, so since our virtual makeovers at the beach, I am shopping obsessed. I kept seeing this dress in internet ads that I thought looked perfect for Marina.
It inspired me to go virtual shopping for others as well. I tried to remember the styles and colors we discussed for each person during our virtual makeovers. For those of you who weren't at the beach, if there's a certain style you really like, let me know and I'll be more than thrilled to go shopping for you as well! Here's what I found.

Allison:

Katie:

Dawn:
Cindy:

Me:

Yes, I get the sequins!!

Now we just need a cocktail party to wear them to. . .

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Wonderful! But next time I get the sparkly dress.

Liz said...

LOL! I think yours, aka the Audrey Hepburn dress, is much better.

Anonymous said...

I like mine but I think I like Allison's better :)

Allison said...

Last night I watched A Perfect Murder with Gwyneth Paltrow, and drooled over her character's mostly brown wardrobe. My dress pick would have fit right in. If only I could afford it.

Sonya said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun at the beach, and it's funny that you spent time on makeovers. My postpartum TV addiction this time has been What Not to Wear, which has inspired me to throw out about half of my current wardrobe while packing up my maternity clothes. I'm keeping transition things, but feel like I need some serious help in putting together a wardrobe that says "mother of two, yet still fun and cool." According to Stacy and Clinton on the show, that means lots of jackets and dark rinse jeans, plus some cute dresses. Now to find the money for this overhaul...

Marina said...

Like I said when you first showed me the dress, if I only had the money and an occasion to wear it!